Little Red Riding Hood Story for kids with Moral. A small girl lived with her family in a dense forest. She had parents and grandmother in his family. But her grandmother did not live with them. Her grandmother lived at the other end of the forest. Grandma gave her a red colored hood. Which she would wear and go out. That’s why her name was Little Red Riding Hood. Her grandmother would often meet and play with Little Red Riding Hood. They both liked each other very much.
If you want to read this story in Hindi follow this link Little Red Riding Hood story for kids in Hindi
Once, Little Red Riding Hood’s grandmother became ill and could not visit her due to ill health. In such a situation, Little Red Riding Hood’s mother thought of giving food and medicine to her grandmother. When she was going to give food and medicine, Little Red Riding Hood asked her, “Where are you going mom?”
“I am going to your grandmother. She is sick. I am going to give her food and medicine.” Mom said to Little Red Riding Hood.
Little Red Riding Hood wanted to meet her grandmother, so she asked her mother, “Mother, I want to meet my grandmother, I want to go there to give her food and medicine.”
Little Red Riding Hood took food and medicine from her mother and wore her red colored hood. As she was leaving the house, her mother said to her, “My sweetie, only take the path of the forest and go through it. You don’t go anywhere else. Don’t talk to a stranger.”
Then she moved out of her house and went to her grandmother’s house. She took the path of the forest and went through that path. As she was walking, a wolf her. He greedily sees the Little Red Riding Hood. He had thought that he would eat the her.
He suddenly approaches her and starts saying to the Little Red Riding Hood, “What’s the matter, little girl? Where are you going? What’s your name, tell me?”
“My name is Little Red Riding Hood and I am going to my grandmother’s house. She has been ill for a long time, so I am taking a lot of my mother’s hand made food and some medicines for her. It is at the end of the forest.” Little Red Riding Hood said to that wolf.
“Oh! Well that’s it. You are a very good child. I am meeting a girl for the first time who does so much for her grandmother. Tell me one thing, if you do that, then your grandmother will be even happier.” That wolf said to the Little Red Riding Hood.
Hearing this, she asked the wolf, “Well, if that is the case, will you tell me what else I should do?”
“Yes, I will definitely tell you. You can take this beautiful flower of the forest by plucking it for her. If you give her these flower, she will like it and even feel better. It will cure her health more quickly.” That wolf told.
“Well, I will stop here and pluck some flowers for her. Then I will go and give it to her. Thank you so much.” She told the wolf.
Saying this, she started breaking those flowers. On the other hand, the wolf slowly hid and reached to the end of the forest where her grandmother’s house was. He knocked on the door of Grandma’s house and changed her voice to say, “Grandmother, I am your sweet little red riding hood. Open the door and let me in. I have brought you a lot of food and medicine.”
Hearing this, his grandmother opened the door. As soon as the door was opened, the wolf grabbed the grandmother and locked her inside the cupboard kept in her house.
Little Red Riding Hood plucked a lot of flowers and made a bouquet so that she could give it to her grandmother. After doing this she walked straight towards her grandmother’s house. As soon as she got near the house, she knocked the door and said, “Grandma open the door. I have arrived. I am your little red riding hood.”
A voice came from inside, “The door is open my baby girl. Come in.”
Little Red Riding Hood found her grandmother’s voice a bit changed. But she thought that Grandma is ill, so her voice may have changed a bit. After this she opened the door and went inside. It was little dark inside. Then she looked at her grandmother,
“Grandma, why do you look so changed?” Little Red Riding Hood asked.
“Sweetie, I have been ill for a long time, so my body has become a little weak.”
“Ok, but why is your ear so big?” Little Red Riding Hood asked.
“Because I can hear you well.”
“Good, and why are your eyes so big?” Little Red Riding Hood asked again.
“So that I can see you well.”
“How did your hands get so big?” Little Red Riding Hood asked for the third time.
“So that I can embrace you well.”
“And how did your teeth grow so long?” Little Red Riding Hood asked for the fourth time.
“So that I can eat you well!”
By doing this, the wolf jumped straight towards the Little Red Riding Hood. He jumped and grabbed the her.
As he grabbed the Little Red Riding Hood she shouted out loud, “Save! Save me! save me from this evil wolf otherwise he will eat me. Help! Help! Someone help me!” If someone is listening, please save me.”
The same fox kept moving towards her slowly.
A woodcutter was cutting wood near the same house. Then she heard the shouting of Little Red Riding Hood. So he immediately ran and went inside that house. The wolf was about to jump over the Little Red Riding Hood. The woodcutter attacked the wolf and killed him.
In this way he saved the life of Little Red Riding Hood. After all this is done, Little Red Riding Hood discovers her grandmother. She opened the cupboard while searching. She saw that her grandmother was inside the cupboard and her hands and feet were tied. Her mouth was bandaged.
Little Red Riding Hood and the woodcutter brought Grandma out from inside the cupboard. Then opened her tied hands and feet. Now she was safe. The Little Red Riding Hood was also secured. After this Little Red Riding Hood thanked the woodcutter and gave the bouquet to the woodcutter that she had made for her grandmother.
Moral of Little Red Riding Hood Story for kids
We learned from this story that we should not trust any stranger and should not talk to him just like that. We should also listen to the elders. Little Red Riding Hood’s mother forbade her to talk to strangers. But still she talked to the wolf and he caught her in the trap.
So this was the Little Red Riding Hood Story for kids. If you like this story, then definitely share it with your friends and write in the comment that how you liked the Little Red Riding Hood Story for kids.
- The Oil Seller and A Butcher-Akbar Birbal Story in English
- Field of Gold-Akbar Birbal Story in English
- The Persian Trader-Akbar Birbal Story in English
- List of Fools – Akbar Birbal Story in English
- The Honest Trader – Akbar Birbal Story in English
- The Jackfruit Tree – Akbar Birbal Story in English
- Magical Sticks – Akbar Birbal Story in English
- A Trip to Heaven – Akbar Birbal Story in English
- Return From Gallows – Akbar Birbal Story in English
- Milk of An Ox – Akbar Birbal Story in English
- Birbal’s Khichdi Story in English
- Frog and The Ox Story
- Adventures of Pinocchio Story for Kids
- Full Story of Rapunzel
- Dog and The Rabbit Story
- Crane and The Crab Story
- Monkey and The Crocodile Story
- Story of Cinderella to Read and Watch
- Stories About Fox (Text and Video)
- Stories About Rabbits for Kids
- Story of Jesus for Kids
- 12 Spies, Joshua and Caleb Story For Kids
- Story of Gideon For Kids
- Samson Bible Story For Kids
- King Solomon Children’s Bible Story
- Elijah Bible Story For Kids
- Joseph Bible Story for Kids
- The Good Samaritan Bible Story for Kids
- Jacob and Esau Bible Story for Kids
- Isaiah and Hezekiah Bible Story for Kids
- Ruth and Naomi Bible Story for Kids
- Daniel in The Lion’s Den Bible Story for kids
- Jonah and The Whale Bible Story for Kids
- The Story of Moses Bible for kids
- Zacchaeus Bible Story for Kids
- Cain and Abel Bible Story for Kids With Moral
- Abraham Bible Story For Kids
- David and Goliath Bible Story for kids
- The Story of Jabez in The Bible Story About Prayer
- Adam and Eve Bible Story For Kids
- Noah’s Ark Bible Story For Kids
- Bedtime Pirate Story For Kids
- Unicorn Bedtime Stories For Kids
- Cat Bedtime Story For Kids
- Dinosaur Bedtime Stories for Kids
- Bedtime Short Detective Stories For Kids
- New Bedtime Stories of Princess For Kids
- 17 Best Bedtime Story For Kids With Moral
- Dojo and The 7 Wonders – Story For Kids’ Bedtime
- Interactive Children’s Stories for Church